Ann: What are you reading?
你在看什么?
Lily: Newspaper. Do you remember the accident happening last month when we passed by?
報紙,你記得上個月的那個車禍,我們碰巧經過的那個嗎?
Ann: Yes, I read it again on the newspaper next day. I remember the peace breaker was a drunken man.
記得,我在隔天報紙上也看到。我記得肇事者是個喝醉的男人。
Lily: That’s right. Look, this is the judgment.
對的?,這是判決。
Ann: Wow, the judge sentenced him to 3 years’ important.
哇,法官判他三年監(jiān)禁。
Lily: You look surprised. What’s wrong?
你看起來很驚訝,怎么了?
Ann: I don’t think it a fair judgment. Three years is too much.
我認為這個判決不公平。三年太重了。
Lily: You mustn’t have read it carefully. He also committed defalcation at the same time.
你一定沒認真看,他同時還犯了挪用公款的罪。
Ann: Oh, I see. It’s here.
哦,我看到了,在這。
Lily: Trust the judge. The judgment is fair. So, shall we start our job?
相信法官,判決很公平。那么,我們可以開始工作了嗎? |