A:Hi, I’m Mary Smith.
你好,我是瑪麗·史密斯。
B:Hello, I’m the landlord. John Taylor.
你好,我是房東約翰·泰勒。
A:Nice to meet you Mr. Taylor.
很高興認識你,泰勒先生。
B:Please, call me John.
叫我約翰就好了。
A:O.K., John. Well, can I have a look at the place?
好的,約翰。那么,我可以看看了嗎?
B:Sure. Come on it. We just finished rebuilding everything.
當然。跟我來。我們剛剛將其重建。
A:Oh, it hasn’t been painted yet.
哦,還沒有粉刷。
B:No, we’re going to get that done next week.
還沒有,下個星期我們會粉刷完。
A:Well. It’s certainly nice. You’ve done a great job.
哦,不錯。你們做得真不錯。
B:Thank you.
謝謝。
A:The rent is $600 a month?
租金是每個月600元嗎?
B:That’s right.
對。
A:Well, I think I’ll take it. Can I write you a check for the security deposit now? $1200?
好的,我想我會租下的。現(xiàn)在寫張支票交押金好嗎?是1200元?
B:Yeah. But
don’t you come by your office tomorrow to sign the lease?
是,你為何不明天順道來你的辦公室簽下合約?
A:That would be fine.
這樣也好.
B:Thank you. See you tomorrow.
謝謝你。明天見。
A:See you.
再見。 |