Y:How is your new boyfriend?
你的新男友怎么樣?
L:Well, he is ok, just sometimes I think he is too careful.
嗯,他不錯,只是有些時候我覺得他太認真了。
Y:Do you have some details? Normally careful is a good point.
能不能說具體點呢?通常來說認真是優(yōu)點。
L:He calculates everything during our dating, taxi, drinks and even tips.
我們約會時他計算每一分錢, 出租車,飲料甚至小費。
Y:It’s ok, why not?
這不錯啊,為什么不呢?
L:I just doubt maybe he records each bill he pays for me or for us. I think it is God's truth that man pay for woman during dating.
我只是懷疑他會記錄每一筆為我或我們一起花掉的錢。我認為約會時男人為女人花錢是天經地義的。
Y:Actually it‘s not. If you want to keep a long relationship with him, then you must find a proper way to deal with money issues.
事實并不是這樣。如果你想跟他保持長久的關系,那么你就必須找到合適的方法來處理錢的問題。
L:Then what shall I do?
那么我應該怎么辦呢?
Y:I think you shall set up a joint account and get a budget, then put money together.
我認為你們應該建立一個共同帳戶,預算一下,然后共同存點錢。
L:Well, I will try, but after marriage I will take care of all his money. His is ours and mine is mine.
恩,我會試試看,但是結婚后我會掌管他所有的錢,他的就是我們的,我的還是我的。 |