A:Can I help you, sir?
先生,我能幫您嗎?
B:Yes, I'm checking out.
是的,我要退房。
A:Can I have your key and room number, please?
我能要您的鑰匙和房價號碼嗎?
B:Room 1419. Here's my key.
1419房。這是我的鑰匙。
A:Here's your bill, sir. Could you please check it?
先生,這是您的賬單。請您核對一下好嗎?
B:It's all right. Please charge it to my credit card.
沒錯。請用我的信用卡來付賬。
A:Here you are, sir. You're all set. I hope you enjoyed your stay. And that next time you're in town, you will stay with us again.
先生,給您。一切都辦好了。我希望您在這里住得愉快。下次您來城里,希望您還會住我們這里。
B:I will. Where can I leave my luggage? I really want to leave after lunch.
我會的。哪里可以放行李?我要在午飯后離開。
A:The bell captain will put it in the storage room. When you're ready to leave, you can claim your luggage from him.
侍者領(lǐng)班會把行李放在儲藏室。當您準備好離開的時候,您可以向他拿行李。
B:Thanks very much. And good-bye.
非常感謝。拜拜。 |